M3E is a full-service agency in the field of electromobility. Our broad service portfolio includes strategy, policy and implementation consulting, funding management as well as PR and content solutions. Among other things, we offer self-developed SaaS solutions for service optimization, lead generation and funding research. Our customers include the pioneers and trailblazers of New Mobility: automobile manufacturers, energy suppliers, municipalities and GreenTech start-ups.
We are looking for additional support in the consulting area for our office in Berlin effective immediately.
Start: as of now
Working hours: full-time (40 hours per week)
In this position, you will support the IT team in day-to-day decision making, including structure design, data management, flowcharts and application of new technologies. We currently cover a wide range of activities such as API development, Apps and Websites. This is an advantage for you, as you will have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in the area you like the most.
- As a backend developer (m/f/d) you continuously optimize our development, test and production systems
- You continuously develop our build & deployment processes
- You implement new features and product updates in PHP and with SQL databases, and are responsible for the maintenance and maintenance of the platform. In our teams, you have the freedom to find your niche where you can develop with passion
- Ideally, you would have practical work experience as a backend developer
- You have experience with PHP, SQL, Node.js and Git
- You are familiar with MVC structure and Laravel
- Safety first: During Covid-19, it is possible to work with safety and hygiene concepts either in the home office or in the office
- You have the opportunity to take on responsibility, to work on yourself professionally and personally
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (Windows/Linux/OS or Desktop/Notebook)
- Flexible working hours
- You work in modern, newly-furnished offices in small teams
- A good work-life balance is important to us
- Last but not least: you can expect as fair salary and a highly motivated team